If you're experiencing big life changes right now, you're not alone. Our lives are adjusting and shifting at a fast pace, which can feel frightening, especially if you aren't sure what's next for you. Many people are experiencing situations that appear to be negative . . .yet which contain rich hidden blessings and opportunities for growth and healing.
The angels can help us to shift from fear into peace, just as easily as you change the word Scared into Sacred by rearranging the C. When you "C" the divine order and blessings within every situation and relationship, there's nothing to be scared about . . . because it's all sacred.
The reason why we become frightened in the face of change is because of a fear of the unknown future and feeling like we're not in control, or can't predict what's next. However, if you'll recall other times in your life when you experienced big changes, you'll likely agree that everything worked out for the best.
I once lost my job at the hospital where I worked, when the parent corporation made financial cut-backs. It seemed that the timing couldn't be worse, as I'd just bought a home and really needed my income.
Yet there was nothing that I could do about my job loss, so I surrendered to the flow of the universe. And looking back now, I realize that job-loss was the best thing that could have happened!
You see, my job had kept me too busy to write. Now that I had LOTS of free time, I devoted myself to writing. And instead of calling myself "unemployed," I labeled myself "self-employed." I began working on a book proposal which I sent to Hay House . . . and they accepted! That began my career with Hay House as a spiritual author.
There are similar opportunities and blessings within every seeming loss or change. The keys are to:
* See yourself as strong and powerful, and never allow yourself to feel like a victim in any way.
* Affirm constantly: "Out of this situation, only good will come." And it will!
* Ask the angels, "What are the blessings within this situation?" Once you ask them, the angel will tell you the answers, which will give you comfort and a sense of meaning.
* Detach. We feel afraid when we imagine worst-case scenarios. Instead of focusing upon possible negativity, develop an attitude of a surfer enjoying the crests, peaks, valleys, and currents of life's oceans. Be detached from outcome and enjoy the ride.
* Treat yourself and everyone else with kindness and respect. It's not WHAT happens to you that matters, but HOW you handle it. At the end of your life, all that will matter to you is how much love you gave and received.
* Call upon the angels. The angels won't guarantee to make your life perfect, but they will help you to stay peaceful and happy, no matter what's going on in your life. And a peaceful mind comes up with creative solutions.
* Go with the flow. There really is a divine order to everything that's happening within your life. The more that you let go and allow God's wisdom, love, and power to oversee your life, the more you'll experience true happiness.
* It's okay to say No. Sometimes, the kindest thing you can do for yourself and others is to say "No." If something or someone feels "off" to you, always honor these feelings, as intuition is God and the angels speaking to and through you.
Let's call upon Archangels Michael (the angel of courage and protection) and Jophiel (the angel of beautiful thoughts and experiences) for extra help during these times of change and growth:
"Archangel Michael and Archangel Jophiel, I call upon you now. Thank you for keeping me strong and protected as I face this change. Thank you for walking beside me every step of the way, insuring that I am fully supported in all ways. Thank you for keeping my thoughts and feelings optimistic, filled with faith, and aligned with love. Thank you for clearly guiding my steps, always in the direction of my divine mission."
Submit Your Own Article