Today I want to talk to you about a method I have found very successful in transmuting energy.
The idea of transmutation can be traced back to alchemy. Ancient alchemists pursued the idea of turning base mental into gold – arguable the most precious natural resource in our world, and sometimes referred to as the ‘currency of the gods.’
In modern physics, nuclear transmutation saw Rutherford in 1919 successfully transmute nitrogen into oxygen. This was noted as the first observation of a nuclear reaction. Ok … so what does this mean for us spiritually? And how can we use the power of transmutation to help ourselves and others?
Transmutation is possible in so many areas of physics, and metaphorical transmutation is also possible. The idea of taking unwanted energy, and turning it into something positive fascinated me.
I had this idea when I was going through a particularly challenging time. It seemed as though everything that could go wrong was going wrong. I was asking the universe for helpful people and situations to enter my life, yet I was faced with very unhelpful people and hostile words and situations.
I meditated upon this for a while, and was guided to set up my own transmutation field, that worked with my own auric field. The idea was for me to set up a system whereby if anyone sent bad thoughts or feelings my way, I wouldn’t just simply block that energy (what a waste of energy) I would transmute it! ..Into something positive, that I could use.
How I set up my transmutation field and how you can too!
Here are 4 simple and quick steps to set up your own transmutation field.
• Step one: Everything starts with an intention. So the first step is to find a space where you can relax and simply say out loud or in your mind; “I am now setting up a transmutation field that will work in harmony with my aura” easy!
• Step two: Now you have set your intention, the next stage is to imagine what colour your transmutation field will be. For me purple is an amazing colour to use, but other people I have taught have used blue, gold, green …… This is an individual process and you will know what you feel drawn too. Imagine this colour surrounding you like a protective shield.
• Step three: This is the ‘fun part’ you have your intention, you have the colour of your field that you have visualised surrounding you. Now you need to set up your transmutation Sigil. A sigil is a symbol that you create that is unique to you. You need not share this sigil with anybody, but some ideas of a transmutation symbol could be;
- It could be a made up word that has relevance to you
-An animal totem
-A shape i.e. a sphere
- Literally anything that you associate transmuting ‘*bad energy’ into good energy.
*side note- I use the word ‘bad/harmful energy’ instead of negative energy. This is because we don’t actually want to banish all negative energy from our bodies. For example negative ions are great for our health! Negative ions are created in nature by the air, sunlight and natural water. When we taste that beautiful sea air or sense that amazing feeling after a storm; it’s a sign that our bodies have been saturated with the benefits of negative ions. So some negative energy, scientifically is good. Why would anyone want to get rid of that!? Hence why I use the word “bad/harmful energy”.
• Step four: When you set up your transmutation field you can simply say something like “With this protective transmutation field around me, any bad/harmful energy that is directed my way will be transmuted into positive energy x10. I will harness and direct this transformed energy in positive and healing ways, for myself and for others.” I use x10 because why not!? You could times the power by 100 or 1000 but for me personally x10 works well.
So there you have it!
These are the 4 easy steps to set up your transmutation field. I will now share with you a small personal example of how this actually works.
A week or so after I set up my transmutation field, I had felt guided to buy a scratch card one day. I scratched off the panel and had won £5! I was happy at my manifestation and I went to the shop to cash it in. I handed the cashier my scratch card, along with some groceries but then she refused that I had given a scratch card to her.
I didn’t want to cause a scene in the shop, and I doubted myself for a moment. Instead of becoming angry and this lady who had possible taken my winnings, I decided to get another scratch card and rub off the panel in front of everyone – so that if I won this time, there would be no dispute as everyone saw the ticket in my hand.
As I scratched off the panel, I had won £50! The cashiers faced dropped.
As I walked home I realised that my transmutation shield had worked! Yes bad energy had been sent my way, in terms of the cashier taking my card winnings, and then denying all knowledge of doing so… But my transmutation field had taken in the harmful energy, turned it positive and then made it x10 more powerful. Which ultimately resulted in my £5 becoming £50.
There have been many other examples of how this transmutation field has worked for me, and for others I have shared it with. But I find this example shows clearly how your transmutation field can turn something seemingly ‘bad’, into something that will bring you a positive outcome.
But don’t take my word for it! Try it for yourself. I would love to hear any success stories you may have, you can email me at [email protected]
Alyssa Cruise is a Doreen Virtue Certified Angel card reader, and Charles Virtue Certified Spiritual Teacher. She is the creator of Personal Angelic Development coaching™ facilitating you as you become your true authentic self! Alyssa is also the co-founder at Holistic Angels. For more information on the services Alyssa Provides you can contact her directly at [email protected]
or via her website www.loveholisticangels.co.uk
‘When you shine like the star you are, when you communicate from the heart, you will see the world as a perfect work of art’ – Alyssa x
Submit Your Own Article